Footwear Size Guide
We have provided the most accurate size information and conversion, however please note that some variance is expected. We advise that you check measurements as well as your usual shoe size prior to purchasing.
If you are not completely happy with the fit for your purchase we will be glad to help you return the item or exchange it for a different size, in accordance with our returns policy.
Styles in the Diana Ferrari collection are a standard width fitting (B). Styles in the Supersoft by Diana Ferrari collection are a wider fitting (C).
How to Measure Your Foot
To ensure you purchase the right fit, we recommend you first measure the length of your feet.
Whilst seated, place your foot on a piece of paper in front of you. With a pencil, trace around foot. Hold the pencil as straight up as possible while measuring and ensure the pencil remains in contact with your foot during this process. With a ruler measure the distance between the two points on your drawing, reduce this number by 5mm, and the result is your foot length and the number you will use to determine your shoe size.
Footwear Care Guide
- Regularly polish your diana ferrari footwear.
- If your shoes feel too firm, consider the diana ferrari Stretch Spray which
stretches leather shoes for lasting relief and comfort
- Ensure you remove any dust or dirt with a soft brush or cloth before polishing.
- Gel Cushions can also enhance your level of comfort when wearing heels
- Always remember to protect your suede and nubuck footwear with an
appropriate protector before wear. The diana ferrari Water & Stain Protector
(available from diana ferrari retail boutiques) is ideal for repelling water and
stains to keep shoes clean and dry, in addition to prolonging the life of your
shoes. A suede brush will also help to keep the suede looking new.
- When purchasing leather products from diana ferrari please remember that
it is a natural product and some variations between pairs in terms of colour
and finishes may occur
- For heeled products, check your heel tips regularly. When your heel tips start
to wear down, take them to a good shoe repair shop and have them replaced
to avoid slipping or causing further damage to your shoes
- Our diana ferrari retail boutiques also offer a selection of product care items designed to assist you in maintaining the beauty of your shoes, including the
- If your shoes accidentally get wet, stuff them with newspaper and allow them
to dry naturally, away from a direct heat source. This will prevent the outer
materials drying out and cracking
- diana ferrari Leather Conditioner
- nourishes, rejuvenates, beautifies and cleans leather garments and accessories.
- diana ferrari Leather Gel
- cleans and preserves delicate and smooth leathers.
- diana ferrari Mini Instant Shine
- cleans and shines leather and vinyl of various colours instantly
Become a friend of Diana - Sign up to Fusion Rewards!
Keep up-to-date with the latest news & events, the most stylish trends and fabulous rewards direct to your inbox.