DON'T MISS OUT!
Get $10 off your first purchase!
Subscribe to receive updates on new styles, sales & exclusive offers.
You may unsubscribe at any time.
Size Out Of Stock?
Select your size below and we'll email you if it comes back in stock!
We will email you if this item becomes available.
|Heel Height (CM)||1.3|
|Women's Slip-on Sneakers|
|Machine Washable Design|
|Front Fastening Zip And Elasticated Gussets|
|Removable Cushioned Insole|
- Standard delivery is FREE on orders over $65 to any address within Australia.
- Your order will be sourced from our warehouse in Melbourne and shipping times vary depending on your location. Please see Star Track's website for estimated delivery timeframes.
- Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive an email notification with tracking information via Star Track.
- If you have any questions please visit our delivery page or contact our Customer Service team.
- Items may be returned for a change of mind in accordance with our Returns Policy
- You may return your online purchases via the Online Portal - simply log into your account and view your order
- Items purchased online cannot be returned in any of our clearance stores
- For more information please refer to our Returns Policy or contact our Customer Service team
You may also like
Our shoes use the European size scale. To convert to Australian sizing, please use the below chart.
If you are unsure of your size, you can measure your foot length with our guide to determine what your size should be.
Please note styles in the Diana Ferrari collection are a standard width fitting (B).
Styles in the Supersoft by Diana Ferrari collection are a wider fitting (C).
FOOT LENGTH (CM)
AU / US
Please note: This chart should be used as a guide only. Due to each manufacturer’s size scale, slight inconsistencies in fit may occur.
Measuring Your Feet
Always measure your feet wearing socks unless the style is made to be worn with bare feet. Use your largest foot to take the measurement, and if unsure, measure both and use the larger measurement.
What you’ll need: A ruler or tape measure, a pen and a blank piece of paper (A4 or larger)
Place the short end of the paper against a wall. Place your largest foot on the paper with your heel against the wall, so that your heel is equal with the edge of the paper.
Without moving your foot, use the pen to mark where your longest toe ends. Step off the paper.
Using your ruler or tape measure, measure from the edge of the paper to the line you have drawn. You can now use this measurement to determine your shoe size.
If your new shoes aren’t quite right, we welcome you to take advantage of our generous Returns Policy.