flossie black leather
|Perforated Leather Upper|
|Bow Detail; Polished Metal Aglets|
|Flex Comfort Soles|
- Standard delivery is FREE to any address within Australia.
- Your order will be sourced from our warehouse in Melbourne and shipping times vary depending on your location. Please see Star Track's website for estimated delivery timeframes.
- Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive an email notification with tracking information via Star Track.
- If you have any questions regarding our delivery process please contact our Customer Service team.
- Items may be returned for a change of mind within 30 days of delivery
- Faulty or incorrect items may be returned in accordance with our Returns Policy
- You may return your online purchases via the Online Portal - simply log into your account and view your order
- Items purchased online cannot be returned in any of our clearance stores.
- For more information please refer to our Returns Policy or contact our Customer Service team.
Show Now. Wear Now. Pay Later
- Have an Australian residential address
- Pay with a debit card or credit card
- Be over 18 years of age
- Add your items to your bag and proceed to the checkout
- Select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay
- Your payment plan will be sent by Afterpay
- The funds for the first payment must be available at the time of checkout. If you are New to Afterpay, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks.
- Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment will be made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items the payment plan will be cancelled.
- If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.
Women's Size Guide
MEASURING YOUR FEET
Always measure your feet wearing a sock, unless the style is made to be worn with bare feet. Grab a seat, then place a piece of paper in front of you. Use a pencil to trace around your foot. Ensure you hold the pencil as straight up as possible whilst tracing and ensure the pencil remains in contact with your foot during the process. With a ruler measure the distance between the base of the heel and the tip of your big toe. This distance is your foot length and is the number you use to determine your shoe size.
*Styles in the Diana Ferrari collection are a standard width fitting (B). Styles in the Supersoft by Diana Ferrari collection are a wider fitting (C).
This chart should be used as a guide only. Due to each manufacturer’s size scale inconsistencies may occur.
If you do order the incorrect size you may be able to return items in accordance with our returns policy.