How To Care For Your Diana Ferrari Shoes
Read our handy care tips to keep your Diana Ferrari and Supersoft shoes in perfect condition, wear after wear.
- Regularly polish your Diana Ferrari footwear.
- Ensure you remove any dust or dirt with a soft brush or cloth before polishing.
- Always remember to protect your suede and nubuck footwear with an
appropriate protector before wear. The Diana Ferrari Water & Stain Protector
(available from Diana Ferrari clearance stores) is ideal for repelling water and
stains to keep shoes clean and dry, in addition to prolonging the life of your
shoes. A suede brush will also help to keep the suede looking new.
- For heeled products, check your heel tips regularly. When your heel tips start
to wear down, take them to a good shoe repair shop and have them replaced
to avoid slipping or causing further damage to your shoes.
- Gel Cushions can also enhance your level of comfort when wearing heels.
- If your shoes accidentally get wet, stuff them with newspaper and allow them
to dry naturally, away from a direct heat source. This will prevent the outer
materials drying out and cracking.
- If your shoes feel too firm, consider the Diana Ferrari Stretch Spray which
stretches leather shoes for lasting relief and comfort
- When purchasing leather products from Diana Ferrari, please remember that
it is a natural product and some variations between pairs in terms of colour
and finishes may occur.
Our Diana Ferrari clearance stores also offer a selection of product care items designed to assist you in maintaining the beauty of your shoes, including the
- Diana Ferrari Leather Gel cleans and preserves delicate and smooth leathers.
- Diana Ferrari Leather Conditioner nourishes, rejuvenates, beautifies and cleans leather products and accessories.
- Diana Ferrari Mini Instant Shine cleans and shines leather and vinyl of various colours instantly.